Friday, February 1, 2008

Easy Recipies Needed

Since I will be taking some time off of work to stay home with our baby, I thought I'd try to cook more at home. However, I am a terrible cook! If anyone has suggestions for fast and easy cookbooks or recipies, I would love to know about them.

Keep in mind that I regularly overflow pans on the stove, explode food in the microwave, and burn myself when toasting bagels! That should give you an idea of my cooking abilities! I'll be sure to post about my cooking experiences on the blog.


P.S. Don't forget to visit the links at the bottom of this page!

2 comments:

K Allrich said...

Hi Aspie Mama!

I am an Aspie and I cook gluten-free recipes; I blog my favorites. Stop by and say Hello. Take care.

AspieMama said...

Thanks for posting! I will check out your recipies.

AspieMama